Friday, June 28, 2013

West Coast Loving!!


Hello All,
 Coming to with a few things. Now I don't know if you noticed. I have been wearing older or more outdated items that show you that everything doesn't have to be brand new. There are some pearls in your inventory and you should make sure you are utilizing them. Having the newest stuff doesn't mean the old items aren't any good. So look through those inventories and mix and match ladies.Anyway, this outfit is inspired by the West. I was really feeling my California in this outfit. I hope you enjoy..

Thanks Fashionistas!!
Indigogo


Hair: Fabulous - Elle B Black - Alisivia Tyran
Necklace: DirtyMind - Roped Up Chain Black/Gold 
Shrug: Paperbag - Purple Cropped Sweater - Kex Blackheart
Shirt: SYL - West Coast Mini Tee - Tylon
Jeans: Villena - Skinny Jeans DarkBlue - Villena Swanson
Shoes: Retry - R-Yeezy Blk/Wht - Retry Naxos

No comments:

Post a Comment