Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hood Chic!


Hello All,
Posting to show you the latest at LAU. This crew neck tee is so cute. He put out some sweaters as well and if I put an outfit together with them. I will def show you guys. I hope you enjoy the look. I am still doing my old inventory items week. So, The bangle,jeans and socks are more than 2 years old. I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions again feel free to message me..
Later Fashionistas!
Indigogo


Hair: LikeLi - Luberr-y 2 Black3
Shirt:L A U -  Hood By Air "Been Trill" Rolled T-Shirt .
Necklace/Ring: Yummy - Mixtape Necklace Gold / Spooky Ring
Bangle: Armidi Gisaci - Summer Stacked Bangles - Assorted 2
Watch: Candy Bomb - Summer Watch Violet
Jeans:Naughty Island - Classic Slim Fit Low Rise Dark Blue  - Hannah Bohannes
Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks Black
Boots: Gos -Triumph Boots - Male - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment