Monday, June 24, 2013

A Pop (Lip Smack) of Color ....


Hey All,

Got a new post for you.. Just a few items I got at Fi* Fridays and SLFW. I hope you love.. Some of the things I have that i cant live without is this dress. Created by Grant Valeska, I bought it in 2 colors, white and  a lime,yellowish color. I hope you enjoy the look. I will have the credits below. I hope you enjoy and again feel free to message me if you have any questions! 

Thanks Fashionistas!!

Hair:  Taketomi - Yume Reds pack- Bella Earst 
Lips: Glamorize -LA Lips  Turquoise - Yoko Leeeroy 
Skin: Meghindo's - Varna Medium - Meghindo Romano - NEW!!
Necklace: Lethal - Foil Collar Indian Gold - Emerald Emor -  SLFW!
Dress: Fluorescent - Jersey Dress Crisp - Grant Valeska -  Fi* Friday!
Belt: Boom - Lynx Skinny Belt Black - Aranel Ah - OLD
Bracelets: Gabriel - Gold Chain Bracelets A,B - Sora Tatham
Rings: Gabriel Gold Chain Ring Set A,B - Sora Tatham - Limited Time Group Gift!!
Shoes: Retro - Christine Heel White - clementina Criss - SLFW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment