Sunday, June 16, 2013

Beauty is her name....





Hello All,

Welcome back to Indigogo... I am trying to get a few things up and running... I first want to say thanks to my amazing and talented friend for these beautiful shots. Now, she is very stylish so hopefully she will feature with me one day.. Anyway, Here I was trying to give you guys some natural and fresh shots.. The outfit im wearing is from a sister store to Blacklace called Lil'Lace. I love her stuff and buy it all the time. So check her out and I hope you love the outfit..

Oh!! The shots are taken in my house.
Tomorrow, I will post more shots and show you guys what it looks like in here..


Thanks Fashionistas,
Indigogo Bluu


Hair:  Analog Dog - Honey - Dark Reds - Queue Marlowe
Outfit: Lil'Lace - Breeze - Pink - Lillace Artis
Feet: Slink - Bare Medium Feet - Siddean Munro
Hands: Slink - Basic Hands Casual - Siddean Munro
Ring: Donna Flora - Bice Ring - Squinternet Larnia
Bracelet: Donna Flora - Carmen Coral Set - Squinternet Larnia

No comments:

Post a Comment