Monday, June 10, 2013

Dedication to my Hypster Bitches that shop at Lennox.....


Hey Everyone,

I'm back with another outfit.. Now this one has some more of the things picked up within the last few days. As well as some more items I got while Collabor88 and Chapter 4 shopping. Today, I was feeling a little studious and I had that Trinidad James song in my head all day... So I channeled my inner hypster and here you go... I hope you enjoy the fit... Feel free to message me if you have any questions.... 

Later Fashionistas!!

Hair: Taketomi - Kena Reds Pack - Bella Earst - New!!!
Glasses: Yellowish - Triangulate Frames - Emilianamarie - New @ Chapter Four!!
Half Sleeve Tattoo: Little Pricks - Timeless Beauty - Syn Beresford
Skin: Glam Affair  - Amberly- Aida Ewing
Lashes - Redgrave- ZickZack- Viola Leigh
Medusa - Sugar Hearts- Medusa Steels- Sugar Heartsdale -  Marketplace Only!!

Shir t- Tee*fy- Basic Knot T-Shirt Mint- Azure Electricteeth - New @ Collabor88!!
Pants - DeeTalez- Skinny Jeans Bleached - Steffi Villota 
Bracelets - Maxi Gossamer- Athena Silver 1&3 - Maxi Gossamer - Discounted!!
Watch - VCO-  Jelly Wrist Watch 04 - Yamette - Gacha @ Chapter Four!!
Necklace - Fashionably Dead- Crystal Necklace - Sea - Toast Bard 
Bag - Attic - Audrey Tote Bag [Cocacolo] -Chavie - Exclusive at Chapter Four!!
Shoes - Whatever -  CG Sneakers - Annagrey - Group Gift!!


Thanks Guys,
Tommorow, I will show you alot of the things I got while shopping at the Gacha event @ The Arcade!!




No comments:

Post a Comment