Monday, June 10, 2013

The Dressing Room, Chapter Four,Fifty Linden Friday & Collabor88....


Hello All,

  So I have been telling ppl that I was going to blog and take it serious this time and here we are.. I did a lot of event shopping, So I wanted to give you guys my take on some of the items  I purchased...  Hope you enjoy!

Thanks Fashionistas!!

Indigogo

P.S that belly chain has more parts.. for some reason my pictures didn't pic it up..Sorry!


Hair: Taketomi - Yume Reds pack- Bella Earst - New!!
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly- Aida Ewing
Eyeshadow: Dead Apples- Soleil Reid
Lashes- Redgrave- ZickZack- Viola Leigh
Piercings: 
Medusa- Sugar Hearts- Medusa Steels- Sugar Heartsdale -  Marketplace Only!
Dermal- Puncture - Dermal Throat - Reeann Frost
Belly - Puncture- Belly Gemstone - Reeann Frost

Shirt: Okkbye- Retro Top - Black/Tangerine- Elisaokkbye - Exclusive at Collabor88!
Belly Chain:  Ryca - Body Chain- Fn08 Gold - Ryca Doobie
Pants: Villena - Skinny Jeans - Black - Villena Swansen
Bracelets and Watch - Assortments from Laz Bangles/Valley Girl Set -Marketplace Only!
Ring- Okkbye- Rad Rings - Ying Yang Leo - Elisaokkbye - Exclusive at Collabor88!
Purse- Attic - Black Leather Bag -Chavie - Exclusive at The Chapter Four!
Shoes- Miel - Espadrilles Striped Bright - Fifty Linden Friday!

Inworld my name is Jazmin Pennell.. Feel free to message me if you need anything.. Opening a shape and nail appliers store soon.. So look out for that.. Thanks you guys more to come .....






No comments:

Post a Comment