Thursday, June 27, 2013

OOTD #2



Hey All,

I'm coming to you with another OOTD. I love this look. The shirt comes from a pack with like 7 or 8 shirts in the pack. It's hard to find pants that still give you curves so I got these pants from The Secret Store. Instead of wearing the XS. I put on the S and it gave me a bit more shape. The accessories I have blogged before so i will just blog the names of the hair, glasses,jeans and shit and of coarse these fabulous shoes.

Enjoy!
Indigogo Bluu

Hair:  Lelutka - Emeli Bournville - Thora Charron
Glasses: Sorgo - OldTimers Leo Glasses - Arscene Dubrovna
Shirt: - LikeLi -  Hot Shirt - LikeLi
Pants: The Secret Store -  Rise Skinny Jeans - Black Denim - Maylee Oh
Shoes: N-core - Ultra platform Noir Intense - Claire Messenger 

Pose (3rd Pic) : Check My Shoes Pack - Reese Mcardle 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cuoricino/19/69/2844

No comments:

Post a Comment