Tuesday, June 25, 2013

OOTD #1


Hey All,

So I have decided I will be doing looks of the day. I know we all want to see the new stuff out in the SL streets but, I think we all wear things from the past and such. So this outfit is just something I wore the other day and loved it. So, I hope you enjoy. Again, If you have any questions feel free to contact me in world.
Oh! The shoes. I know its a repeat I just love them!!

Hair: Wasabi Pill - Teeloh Mesh Hair Black - MissAllSunday Lemon
Lips: Pink Acid - Justina Lips Pink 2 - Stasey Oller
Necklace: Fashionably Dead - Crystal Necklace Sea - Toast Bard
Bracelet: 7891 -  Moderate Bangles Silver - LeLeigh
Watch - LePrimtif - Double Strap Silver Watch Yellow - Yani Tryce
Shirt: PaperBag - Cold Shoulder Blue _ Kex Blackheart
Skirt: Vive Nine - Zina Asymmetrical Skirt Ink - Sanya Bilavio 
Shoes: Tara -Glamorous Shoes Yellow - May Vayandar

No comments:

Post a Comment