Monday, June 17, 2013

Mixing & Matching Prints...


Hey All,

So if you follow alot of fashion trends on the runway. You will have noticed that there has been alot of mixing and matching of prints. I wanted to take a stab at it and see if I could put something together in my head and it work in sl.. Now, I wont lie. In world it looks cool but it didnt nearly look at good as it reads on the photos. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the outfit. The glasses are new from the accesories line at Villena. I love them, You might have seen some bloggers blogging the ones eith crosses or piece signs. I wanted to show you the plain ones. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks Fashionistas!!
Indigogo


Hair: Burley - Diana Black05 - Jeonghyeoklee
Glasses: Villena - Double Frame Round Glasses - Villena Swansen - NEW!!
Lipstick: Glamorize - Lush Lips Belle - Yoko Leeeroy
Necklace:ESQ - Geo Necklace Gold - Kayami Piers - Fi Friday!!
Bracelet: IMC - Jesus Bracelet - Kaiden Trill
Watch: 7891 - Marc Watch - LeighLee Resident

Shirt: Vive Nine - Baby Rib Crop Tee - Sanya Bolivio
Sweater: CoCo - Shirt Tied Around Waist : Dots Dark Blue - cocoro Lemon - 50l!!
Pants: Villena - Leggings Chain - Villena Swansen
Boots: Gos - Docs 8 Hole Black - Elpis Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment