Sunday, September 29, 2013

Like an American Apparel....

Hey Y'all,
Coming to y'all with another look... I love these American Apparel inspired pants from Lethal. Now, there has been a few inspired pieces by a few designers but these pants... Yes!!
I got them on discount.. I'm sorry, I cannot remember where. I am sure they will be in her store y'all. Emerald is a nice girl you can probably IM her and see if she will sell them to you. 
I am obsessed with the Phat Azz. So these pants are appliers, They do come in options without though. So my ladies not into the implants please feel free to do system :)
I was inspired by RiRi with the grey highlights. I love the look, Hope you enjoy!!


Night All!!

Indigogo Bluu



Hair: LaViere - Genevieve - Ash

Lips: Cultus - Pink Popcorn
Glasses: Whatever - Nerd Glasses - Black
Cuff: Modern Couture - Kyle Mesh Bracelet
Nails: Highrise 2.0 - Unique Collection 


Shirt: Paperbag - Grey Cold Shoulder 

Jacket: Emery - Mesh Denim Jacket Hollywood Dark
Pants: Lethal - 3rd Eye Playsuit - Phat Azz Appliers
Boots: Gos - Triumph Boots - Male - Black

*All items not notated are blogged previously*

No comments:

Post a Comment