Wednesday, October 2, 2013

OOTD - Fanatik!

Hello All,
I am here with a look of the day.. Shout out to my new sponsor Vexiin! I love his stuff, So the first chance I got to show you guys some of his things. I took it!! I love everything I have on my arms and wrists is from Vexiin. Guys get into those rings!! They are amazing. That Rollex is one of the best I have seen in Sl. Anyway, These pants I love they had all sorts of crazy prints.These are one of my favs from Fanatik!! So check it out. I hope you enjoy!


Hair: Wasabi Pill - Andrea Mesh Hair - Dark flame
Necklace (long): Bens Beauty -  Anabella Necklace
Necklace (Short): 7891 - Ritual Necklace - Gold
Lipstick: Cultus - Gareth Collection - Pink Popcorn
Rings (1): Vexiin - Vexiin Ring Mangulot
Rings (2): Vexiin - Vexiin CC Ring - Gold
Watch: Vexiin - Roley V2.5
Bracelets: Vexiin - Vexiin Lavish Bracelet - Black


Shirt: Coco -  SleevelessBlouse -White
Pants: Fanatik - Printed leggings -Kapulana
Heels: Candy Doll - Oxygen - Cherry
Tattoo: Identity -Body Shop - Sweet Nothing - The Boobie Show!!


No comments:

Post a Comment