Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Box!! New Sweater!!







Alright Yall...
Quick Post!
I decorated a new skybox and I wanted to show you a set from Bazaar. I know alot of ppl have the bed. But I dont see alot of ppl with the whole set. So I purchased certain pieces of the set.. So here is my take on The Toronto Set. Oh! The outfit is a little somewhat of a OOTD. I bought that sweater at FAMESHED. I love it. It is so college to me. I hope you like it.. I wont explain each piece in the house but I will put the stores for your guys.. If you see something specific.. Feel free to send a notecard and I will send you landmarks..

Thanks
Indigogo

Hair:  Dura - Unisex Style # - 45 - Black
Glasses:  Le Primtif- Vintage Hazel Glasses
Sweater: Emery - Crackled Sweater Cara
Jeans: Villena - DarkBlue  Low Rise Jeans - Blogged Before
Loafers:  Toki Doki - Studded Loafer - Mint




Decorations:
The Following Stores have these items-
Pilot
Bazaar
Mudhoney
Aria
The Store
Second Spaces
Apple Fall
The Loft
The Store
Lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment