Thursday, September 26, 2013

Been way too long...


Hey Everybody,

I am such a slacker... I am not focused on free items. I more just want to share the things I love.. I appreciate all the love I get  from you guys. Almost 3k hits and I don't post a lot. I know to some that's not a lot but to me it is.. I just started in June and I really appreciate every one of you.. Anyway! I am coming to you with a few things I love this week. I did Lyfe of Style and received a few things from some friends. So, I wanted to share them. Check those nails. They are from the pastels collection at Dulce by Lela Marcello. Be looking out for those to drop ladies.. Hope you enjoy!! 

Oh! The hair.. I know alot of you are going to want it.. But it was limited edition.. I'm sorry ladies!!


Hair: Iconic - Chaka Reloaded Remy Limited Edition
Glasses - Whatever -Nerdglasses - Black
Lips - Cultus - Gareth Collection - Saint Germain
Nails - Dulce -Pastels Set - Lela Marcello
Broach - 7891 - Chanil Broach Set
Rings - 7891 - Lisp Ring Set - Gold
Dress - Indented Fashion - Victoria V2
Shoes - Hucci -Manteo Sandals - Mono

No comments:

Post a Comment