Friday, September 27, 2013

So So Soho Sexy...

Back Again!!
Hello everyone. . . I come to you with a quick purchase I made at Soho Market. I love this Sheer little sexy number.. It was in a gacha by Vershe. Its going to give you different colors. So be ready to mix and match.. I think it is so sexy. Now I did cover my nipples in photoshop. So, be ready for it to really be sheer.. Moving on, The hair I love. I am a short hair lover and I love finding classic short hair cuts. This hair is awesome and it's Unisex. So for my boys you can go get this hair too. Hope you enjoy!!

Top/Bottoms - Verse - Sheer Bandau/Undies - Orange/Light Blue 
Hair -  Dura - Boys & Girls#47 - Black

Other items are on the following link - http://indigogobluu.blogspot.com/2013/09/been-way-too-long.html

No comments:

Post a Comment