Wednesday, September 11, 2013

LAU LAU LAU LAU MEANS I LOVE LAU... OKAY!!

OMG YOU GUYS!!
So I know I have been MIA.. 
Listen, Creator content is subjective and you have to feel it to blog it.. Well that and I have been caught up in rl.. I am back and I have my graphics and my pic quality back where I want it.. So, I hope I can keep it up and keep it coming. 

Anyway! 
Look at these Jersey dresses yall. I am just in love love love with them. The second I put them on, I just knew I would not be able to not blog them. My boy Chase Posse did a hell of a job on these dresses. So this is my obsession of the week. Go to LAU and pic it up immediately. They come in three colors red, white and black. So make sure you go and get them asap. Ill have a ride for you down below.. Ohh! and this hair.. I love love love love its from Emotions. I'm a little late blogging it. But go there and pic it up too.

Thanks Girls/Guys!
Indigogo Bluu 

Dresses - LAU - Loyalty and Unity Dresses - Blk/White -BRAND NEW!! 
Hair - Emotions - Collien - Black/White Pack - FROM THE HAIR FAIR!! IN STORE NOW!

* Undies - Bra - LikeLi , Panties - Gawk MP..* 

No comments:

Post a Comment