Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pregnancy Look Book #3 - Living like its Golden..

Hey Lovies,
Coming to you with another look for my Pregnancy Look Book.. I hope you enjoy it.. I was going for a more casual and innocent look. I love Yellow right now. I think it is going to my new black for the Summer. So, If you like anything you see. Make sure you check in the undernetha.. :) <3 

Thanks,
Indigogo Bluu!



Hair: Clawtooth - Betty Spaghetti - Black Eye - Collabor88!  
Purse: Foil - CC Spring Color Blast Bag - Yellow/Green - Fi Friday!
Watch: Holly - Bamboo Watch - Fi Friday!
Earrings: Bens Beauty - My First Earrings - Fi Friday!


Blouse: Lethal Couture - My Chiffon Blouse - 50% White 
Tank: Surf Shack - Sunshine Tank - Yellow 
Skirt: Peqe - High Waist Skirt Grey
Flats: Monso - My Fancy Flat Shoes - Rouch Cat Yellow/Green - Gacha 75l! 


No comments:

Post a Comment