Friday, March 7, 2014

Pregnancy Look Book #1

Hello Lovies, 
I am coming to you with my first look for my pregnancy Look Book.. 
I know its hard being pregnant out here girls. So I am showing you some looks from different genres of dresscode.  I saw this jacket at Monso and I am in love. They had some traditional prints but you know me. I had to get the yellow and the stars. My eye gravitates to wilder prints. So anyway the other items a tad old but most of the stores are still open. So if you want anything in the picture, I will have the stats in the undernetha portion..  Enjoy your day and remember to come back and see what I got in a few days!!

Thanks Fashionista! 
Indigogo Bluu 

Hair: Illmatic - The House - Black - Bun modded 
Watch: Foil - Marc Jacobs - Clear
Bracelet: Foil - Cord Link Bracelet - White/Gold


Jacket: Monso - My Baseball Jacket- Kitty
Tank: Chemistry (Madsy) - Lost Sheep Tank Sheer 
Pants: Kiss Store - High Waist Pants- Grey - N/A 
Boots: Gos - DOC V.2 - Pewter 


No comments:

Post a Comment