Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pregnancy Look Book #2


Hello Lovies,
I am here with a post for my pregnancy look book. I hope you enjoy this.. I will be trying to find more mesh that allows for a bump and coverage.. So be on the look out for that.. I have a furniture post coming up so stay tuned for that. Also, Make sure you check in the underetha for all the specs on this fit. I want it to look extra comfy. Being pregnant in rl is a lot on the body so for my sl pregnancy I try to stay comfy. Enjoy! 


Hair: Boon - BDK113 - Black - Edited..
Pencil: RC - KSU Pens and Pencils - Hair Pencil 
Glasses: Epoque - Scalloped Frames - Black - Chapter Four!


Sweater: Useful Things - Extra Long Cardigan - Grey - Must Have! 
Top: Gawk - Darling Shirt - Black - Oldie but Goodie! 
Pants: Celeo - Lolong trousers - Tapa  
Shoes: Slink - Margot Slippers - Black - Pregnancy Must Have!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment