Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Solange And Beyonce


Hello All,
 I have some newness from LAU for you.. These pat two days I have been feeling very urban and street wear inspired. These two looks gave me the same vibe. So I decided to blog them together. I got a lot of ims about the braids. So , for you ladies I will blog them. I hope you enjoy and as always if you have any questions. Feel free to im me.. 


Thanks Nistas!! 
Indigogo


Solange:
Hair: Discord Designs - Jules - Intense Reds
Glasses: [DDL] Accessories - Shameless Orange Flowers
Shirt:   Candy Bomb - Mini Top 90's - New @ Fi Fridays!
Overalls: Fashionably Dead - Dark Denim Overalls - Still @ Collabor88!
Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks Mint
Lipsstick: Pink Acid - Justina Lips  Carrot Red


Beyonce:
Hair: Naomie Dirval - Beyonce Hair Black/Brown Tipped 
Shirt: L A U - Chanel Bodysuit  -NEW!!
Shorts: ILLMATIC :: Frayed Hot Shorts - Gray
Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks Grey
Boots: [ h ] - Patagonia 2.0 - Loose - Women - Wheat 

No comments:

Post a Comment