Saturday, July 20, 2013

OOTD - Bout My Money!


Hey All, 

Coming to with a new post FINALLY!! I know, lol.. Anyway, Guys! I have been so excited with someone of the new stuff coming out in sl. There is going to be some great stuff coming in the next few weeks. I can't wait to show you guys.. I have some thing going on myself but I will do my best to keep up on my posts... Hope all is well and Thanks!

Indigogo Bluu

P.S.-  I know I haven't been new accessories  I get obsessed with pieces and I will get out of that habit and find new jewelry for you guys. Sorry!

Hair: Iconic - Elayna - Obsidians - NEW @ HAIR FAIR!!
Earrings: 7891 - The Payday Collection - 100 Dollar Bill - NEW @ STUFF IN STOCK!
Bag:Co57 - LaVida Damier Azur - NEW!
Bracelet: BLOGGED!
Watch: BLOGGED!

Shirt: Mon Tissu - Collared Shirt - Light Denim
Pants: Vive Nine - Adisa Skinny Jeans - Seafoam
Shoes: BLOGGED! in Nude



No comments:

Post a Comment