Friday, July 12, 2013

Back in the Day....


Hey All,
I am coming to you with a new post. I shopped Collabor88 and I loved it!!. I don't know what the theme was but everything was floral and light colors. It was just girlie, and I loved it!! Guys, Make sure you go check it out.. Collabor88 is open until August 8. Also, I am making nails for my slink appliers. here I give you a nail from my Outer Space Collection. If you want to see up close check my flickr. 


Hair: D!va - Manon - Type A - Garnet 
Necklace: 7891 - Dope Necklace - Gold
Bracelets: 7891 - Moderate Bangles - Gold
Watch: Foil - Marc Watch - White/Clear
Clutch: Milk Motion - Owl Minaudiere Clutch - Pose 1 - New @ Collabor88!
Rings: 7891 -  Ring Gang 4 - Gold

Shirt: Blogged before 
Pants: Milk Motion - Peg Lace Trousers - Raspberry - New @ Collabor88!
Shoes: Boom - Locale Heels - Sugar - New @ Collabor88!


Nails!! - Hi- Art - Outer Space Pack #1 - Jazmin Pennell 
* Okay, I have a marketplace but they are not for sell yet. Once, I open my store. I will post a link for it with a preview of all my slink appliers hands and feet.*

No comments:

Post a Comment