Saturday, January 11, 2014

Winter Changes ... Saturday Comforts

I'M BACK!!!!!! (Fanfare plays in the background)
Okay, Well well well well well... My Lovelies.. I am back and I have a second wind for blogging. With all the holidays and stuff that happened within the 30 days. I needed to take a moment to get it together. So, Thanks so so so so so much for checking in on me or asking where my blog was and especially Thank You! to my sponsors for sticking with me. I am back and will be pulling some stuff out from the past week or two and mixing it in with the new purchases and things I have received. 

Anyway,
This outfit is mostly made of up things from Collabor88 and a pair of fabulous pants made from my sponsor Indented Designs. When I tell you phat azz or pixel your booty is going to look so sexy in these pants. Make sure you go to this round of Collabor88.. It was amazeballs! 

Thank Loves!
Indigogo


Head:
Eyes - IKON - Promise Eyes - Dune ML - Collabor88!! 
Hair - Diva - Astralia - Onyx -Collabor88!! 
Glasses - Blogged Before - 
Necklace - EarthStones - Diamond Tennis Necklace 

Body:
Cardigan/Crop - AUX - Loose Cardi/ Crop - Cream / Sick Shirt - Collabor88!!  
Pants - Indented Designs - Ponte v6 - Lyfe of Style/ Fi Friday!
Shoes - Katatonic - Espadrills - Grey Stripes 


No comments:

Post a Comment