Sunday, December 1, 2013

OOTD - Versace Versace!

Hey Lovelies.. 
Coming to you with a Lotd. I have been Sl Black Friday shopping and I got so much stuff.. So I wanted to show you one of the outfits I put together from Illmatic. I absolutely cant get enough of the print. So if you like it make sure you make it out there to get it while its on sale. I also picked up this hat from Lyfe of Style and the hair a quick pick up from Truth. So I hope you enjoy!

Bye Loves!
Indigogo B.

Hat: Villagers - Playa Beanie - Black
Hair: Truth - Carrie - Black
Shirt: Illmatic - Kala Print Oversized Shirt - Gold
Pants: Illmatic -  Kala Print Leggings
Rolex: Vexiin- Roley 
Glasses:  Judas - The Revolution "Archival V. Medusa Head" Shades - N/A
Boots: Ison - Cult Riding Boots - Black


No comments:

Post a Comment