Friday, November 29, 2013

When Fall turns to Winter...

Hello My lovelies,
 I have not had much inspiration lately.. So I have not been posting as much. I have making purchases and recieving items but nothing that was moving me.. So, Finally I took a trip to Shoetopia and I bought these boots. I am in love...... They have leather and suede.. I am rocking the suede boots and I am breathless at their detail. The rest of the outfit is some old goodies and a top from the Halloween hunt at Ricelli. I hope you like the pics and be looking out for more posts from today... 

Thanks Loves!!
Indigogo.

Hat: Nacon - Fuzzy Bear Scarf - Ginger
Hair: Taketomi - Seiji -Black03
Shirt: Ricelli - Shining Shirt - Black 
Pants: Paperbag - http://indigogobluu.blogspot.com/2013/11/did-it-on-em.html - Blogged Previously 
Boots: JD - AlStar Boots - Red Suede - Shoetopia Sim 1!!


*My accessories are for personal benefit.. But if you would like to know where they are from. I am more than willing to share just im me..*  

No comments:

Post a Comment